Since the reply function is not always needed or desired, the various types of earpieces included can be applied to use the WHIS Competition only to listen. The WHIS Competition is very easy to use: you just have to turn the device on. The range of the WHIS Competition is guaranteed in practice up to 100 metres, which is more than sufficient for a dressage arena. The illuminated display has a unique design. It shows the battery status, connectivity and volume, which is pretty useful if you want to know what you are dealing with. The WHIS Competition comes with a replaceable battery, charger and worldwide plug. In short: we have thought of everything. The WHIS Competition is ready to use as soon as it arrives in its personalised case.
- Every set has a private connection between 2 persons that cannot be tapped
- Operates completely automatically (you only have to turn on the device)
- Can be used in two ways: replying or listening Illuminated display with connectivity, battery and volume status Mute function
- Range of 100 metres guaranteed in practice (500 metres in lab experiments)
- Replaceable battery with 10 hour duration 3.5 mm input jacket for headset (own headsets can also be used)
- Micro USB charger with sealing flap
- Size: 7.5 x 5 x 2 cm.
- Charger with worldwide plug
- 4 headsets with a reinforced cable and windshield (to prevent the microphone from responding to wind when used outdoors) and
- 2 different types of mono earpiece with a reinforced cable and silicone plug connection
- 1 clip microphone with windshield (to prevent the microphone from responding to wind when used outdoors) and a reinforced cable and flexible silicone connection
- Case with belt Instruction manual